Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

2 accounts

2 accounts

How do I access both accounts,1 is via Facebook my old account premium and I know for some reason have a new account that is via Facebook standard?? And is setup on my phone 

3 Replies

hi eddiebutler21 !!

to access both accounts, you would jsut need to log into one through facebook adn log into the other through the email you used to create it. if you'd like to delete one of the accounts, click the link for a contact form and someone will contact you as soon as possible!!!! 

https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/

Is there a way to combine them, or delete one and put the music from the one I'd like to delete on to the one I'd like to keep? 

I activated Premium on my account I forgot I had instead of the one I use all the time. So now all my music is on my old account and I would hate to have to find it all again and make all new playlists etc. Any ideas? 

I hope so I am going to be majorly bummed if not. Hope theres help for me... 

Chrystalrkunesh & Chrystallrosee 🙂

hello again!!! if i understand correctly... my suggestion would just to be to deactivate premium on the account you don’t use, delete it. and then purchase premium on the account you do use, which has all your music. hope this helped!

Suggested posts