Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

2 cuentas

Solved!

2 cuentas

Plan

Free/Premium

Device

Samsung

Operating System

Android and Windows 

My Question or Issue

Hola, tenia una duda, es que hace 2 dias se subio mi cancion a spotify y resulta que se creo mi perfil de artista y puedo acceder a el pero el problema esta en que mi correo de artista es el mismo que el de mi cuenta gratis en spotify y ahora tengo dos perfiles, el de artista y el de oyente y quisiera saber si hay una forma de que los dos sean los mismos por que cuando estoy en spotify me sale mi cuenta normal pero en spotify para artistas me sale que estoy registrado con mi correo de las dos cuentas pero aun asi no puedo ver quien me sigue o no y no se si habra alguna forma de que las dos sean la misma con el mismo correo?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. Hope you don't mind us replying in English.

We suggest you get in touch with our team at Spotify for Artists. These folks specialize in queries submitted to Spotify by artists and content creators.

They should be able to help you more specifically with managing your account details.

You can reach out to them here.    

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. Hope you don't mind us replying in English.

We suggest you get in touch with our team at Spotify for Artists. These folks specialize in queries submitted to Spotify by artists and content creators.

They should be able to help you more specifically with managing your account details.

You can reach out to them here.    

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts