NEXT STEP

2 facebook accounts, 2 diferent Spotify Logins

2 facebook accounts, 2 diferent Spotify Logins

Plan

Premium

Country

Portugal

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue  I have 2 Facebook accounts, One which is related to music, that is called [snip - Community Moderator edit]. I may use it to Log to spotify, but its not the Spotify account i want. Its the Facebook [snip - Community Moderator edit] that is premium and has all my music and playlists. I would like to use the [snip - Community Moderator edit] fb account to log to my lists and premium (associated to Fb [snip - Community Moderator edit]). How can i do it?

2 Replies

Help me here , Please. Thank you

Hey there @davidfozzie,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

It sounds like you have two seperate Spotify accounts with us, each linked with a different Facebook profile. Just to clarify, were both of these accounts created through Spotify directly?

If they're both created through Spotify and you'd like to access the one that's on Premium with a different Facebook profile, we'd recommend following the steps here to disconnect your already linked Facebook account first.

Once that's done, you can follow the steps in the same support article to connect your preferred Facebook profile to your Premium account.

Keep in mind that since you mention that your preferred Facebook profile is linked to your Free account, you'll need to first make sure it's disconnected from your Free account.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts