2 subscriptions deducted premium and premium family

Plan

Premium/Premium Family

Country

Ireland

Device

Huawei powered by Android

My Question or Issue

Having recently gotten a new Visa Debit Card, my monthly subscription payment failed as I hadn't updated it.I had until then been on the Family Premium Package.

When renewing I upgraded in error to Premium package.My daughter noticed the error when she was unable to access the Family Premium.

I rectified the error as I thought but I notice that I have been charged last month for both the ordinary premium and the family package.Can I be reimbursed the €9.99 I was charged for the ordinary and can you confirm that I now have full access to the Family Premium as I cant seem to access the old list of family members names I had.

The transactions were

The premium in error-Order ID 1245406816869103

The family premium-Order ID 1245573154831100

mariemdoyle-ie

1 Reply

Hi there @mariemdoyle-ie,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

As a first step i'd suggest using this help page to locate all accounts listed with your details.

If you'll find any active accounts you wish to cancel, please follow this instruction page to do so.

Furthermore, if you're interested in more info regarding refunds, please read all about them here.

last but not least, if after all of the steps above you still haven't figured it all out, please reach out to support using this "About Us" web page.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

Suggested posts