Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

2 weeks later. Nothing from Spotify.

Solved!

2 weeks later. Nothing from Spotify.

I am having an issue the comes from removing Spotify from your facebook account.

I have searched multiple posts throughout the forum which all lead the to customer help button.

I have sent in a contact request on day 1 day 2 and day 6.

I haven't heard anything yet, now I am stuck listening to riduclous ads, due to no longer being a Spotify premium member, despite paying for it only 1 week ago.

Can someone please do something about my account?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Dbcaliman @scalensqu3

I've passed this thread on to staff so they can look into it.

Thanks for your patience. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

15 Replies

Hey there @scalensqu3, welcome to the community!

Don't worry, I can have your cases directed to the right team. What's your case number(s)?

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Hey @scalensqu3

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check the email on your account here.

MattSudaSpotify Star

I'm having the same issue and it has been two weeks. I'm going to drop Spotify today if I don't hear back and go with Apple Music. At least I can call someone with an issue. This is poor customer service at its finest.

# 03908337

# 03915795

# 03933829

These are the cases.

Still no word from Spotify. Day 9?

Day 10. Officially wasted $4.33.

darn I am just 12 hours in. I hope mine doesn't got on as long. This is horrible!

I am currently locked out of my account but i get no responses.

Day 11.

Still nothing.

Hands down the slowest customer services I've experienced in my lifetime.

Still nothing here. I've given up. I'll be rolling with Apple Music who actually can address my issues. Good luck!
Marked as solution

Hey @Dbcaliman @scalensqu3

I've passed this thread on to staff so they can look into it.

Thanks for your patience. 

MattSudaSpotify Star

Hi, @scalensqu3 and @Dbcaliman,

I'm sorry to hear it's taking that long to get a reply from our email support team. I'll make sure your case is with the right people and give it a bump for you too!

Regards,

Teresa

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Thanks, but at this point, I'll be cancelling. The poor customer service received has left me baffled. No customer service #, really? Poor business practice.

Hey @Dbcaliman and @scalensqu3,

We can see that our Support team already replied to your email. Please check your inbox and spam.

In case you didn't receive it, let us know and we'll take a closer look.

Thanks!

I've now asked that my account be cancelled and I get credited back for my last payment since I haven't had service for 3 weeks now.

Suggested posts