Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

2 x 12 Months subscription Cancelled by Spotify after 5 days

Solved!

2 x 12 Months subscription Cancelled by Spotify after 5 days

Hi!

I bought on ebay 2 redeem codes for 12 Months Premium Subscription.  It said valid up to oct 2018.

It worked correctly, but after 5 days, Spotify cancelled my account and it became a free account.  So I sent a message telling hey what's the problem? and they replied :

We regret to inform you that the offer you describe in your e-mail does not come from us nor from one of our authorized retailers. Neither Spotify nor our products have any relation to eBay.

You should only pay for a Spotify subscription or e-code (digital products) via the Spotify website (
http://www.spotify.com), or through authorized retailers (physical gift cards). Our Terms and Conditions state that Spotify is not responsible for any transaction between you and third-party providers of products. You can learn about the Terms and Conditions by visiting: http://www.spotify.com/legal/end-user-agreement/

Please report the scam going through the right authorities and contact your bank in case the transaction was completed. You can also report the seller on eBay. We suggest that you issue a chargeback for the fraudulent charges.

For this reason, we are unable to add the 2 years of Premium back onto your account. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions. 

So I asked them to reimburse me or give me more details but they didn't care at all!  The seller didn't want to pay me back because it worked when I entered it and it is not his fault if it stopped working!!  What an a$$hole!!

ebay002.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi everyone!
After a very very long way (just 2 weeks but it looked like months for me!), I finally got reimbursed by ebay!

I filed a claim and they answered :

eBay Customer Support has reviewed the case and made a final decision. We've considered the case carefully and decided not to issue you a refund. We're sorry this didn't work out.

Unfortunately, this item isn't eligible for eBay Buyer Protection.

So I replied :

But why you write Money Back garantee just beside the buy button??  It is clearly a FRAUD from you?

And they replied okay, here is a form to fill and we will check your request.

I filled it, signed it and entered all the details of the transaction and explained that the seller propably used stolen credit card and bla bla bla... 

But it worked!  I sent a lot of messages (over 50) to Spotify, ebay, the seller and all ! but that's the way it worked for me!

View solution in original post

refunbd.png
4 Replies

Spotify recommended me to cancel Spotify!  What a nice Customers' service!!  Thanks Romeo!

cancel spotify.png

Spotify was keeping replying me standards message and didn't care that much about my case.  The seller didn't want to pay me back. 
Ebay didn't want to pay me back!

Spotify11.png

Hey there @biny006, welcome to the community!

Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the delayed response. Did you solve the issue? If not, I'd suggest you to get in touch with a member of the Spotify staff so that they can take a look under the hood for you 🙂 

You can do that by sending them a tweet or DM to their Twitter handle @SpotifyCares or by using the contact form.

Keep in mind that if you use the form, you'll get an automated reply directing you back to the help pages that you will need to reply to, even if it's a no-reply!

Support usually gets back within 24-48 hours.

Let me know how this helped,

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Marked as solution

Hi everyone!
After a very very long way (just 2 weeks but it looked like months for me!), I finally got reimbursed by ebay!

I filed a claim and they answered :

eBay Customer Support has reviewed the case and made a final decision. We've considered the case carefully and decided not to issue you a refund. We're sorry this didn't work out.

Unfortunately, this item isn't eligible for eBay Buyer Protection.

So I replied :

But why you write Money Back garantee just beside the buy button??  It is clearly a FRAUD from you?

And they replied okay, here is a form to fill and we will check your request.

I filled it, signed it and entered all the details of the transaction and explained that the seller propably used stolen credit card and bla bla bla... 

But it worked!  I sent a lot of messages (over 50) to Spotify, ebay, the seller and all ! but that's the way it worked for me!

refunbd.png

Suggested posts