Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

2 years rogers spotify promotion canceled early when I upgraded to a new device?

2 years rogers spotify promotion canceled early when I upgraded to a new device?

I was signed up for rogers cell service for the 2 year rogers premium spotify trial and when I upgraded my device today, spotify premium was discontinued?? For basically the same plan I was on? I didn't even get 6 months of service of the 2 years??? When i realized this I tried to cancel my device upgrade and continue with my old plan, but now Rogers is only is offering 6 months of spotify if I upgrade to a higher priced plan!! If I signed up for your service and am given a 2 year trial, why does upgrading my device cancel the trial which has already started?? I am paying for the same cell service???

1 Reply

Hey @okedis!

Thanks for reaching out to the Spotify Community. In this case, we recommend you to contact Rogers and ask why your Premium subscription was canceled. 

You can also contact us via email, Facebook or Twitter, so we can take a closer look at your subscription.

Any other questions, just give us a shout 🙂

Suggested posts