2018 Wrapped and previously hijacked account

Solved!

2018 Wrapped and previously hijacked account

Plan

Premium

Country

Argentina

My Question or Issue

Earlier this year, my account got "hacked"; I would try to listen to my music and random songs would start playing or get added to my library even if I was disconnected (more information on this thread). This issue is gone now, but it ruined my entire 2018 Wrapped.

Is there a way to remove these songs from my history or get support to do it? I also included screenshots about it. (I have 29 hours on an artist I never even heard of).

The albums (at least the ones that I know of) that got hacked into my account are:

There could be more, but I am not aware what they are. This is all of the artists I've found.

Thanks in advance.

Screenshot_20181207-021233.png
Screenshot_20181207-021204.png
Screenshot_20181207-021144.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @santikun!

In this case, I’d recommend reaching out to Spotify for more help with this. You can find some more info here on how to do this. I hope this helps!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @santikun!

In this case, I’d recommend reaching out to Spotify for more help with this. You can find some more info here on how to do this. I hope this helps!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Sadly Spotify Support wasn't much help, they said they don't save older data, which I don't think it's true, but can't do much about it.

Thanks, anyway.

Suggested posts