Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

2nd auto generated account attatched to same emailaddress as mainaccount after verifyed emailaddress

Solved!

2nd auto generated account attatched to same emailaddress as mainaccount after verifyed emailaddress

I created my account a couple days ago, and my on my mobile app I am currently logged in with the account I set up (called ChinchillaSpice) , but after I confirmed my email, it created a second account (for some reason its called befv23dwqpx52fpxwuzyzosjh) and both accounts are attached to the same email (*snip*). I would like to re-attatch my email and my account info back to ChinchillaSpice and get rid of the other account after all my info is off it.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @ChinchillaSpice.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Since a few years it's not possible to create a second account with one email address. So it's possible that the two accounts you are talking about are actually the same account.

When you create a new account, you are asked what we should call you. Here you can choose any name, even if someone else has taken it. The account will get a randomized username attached to it however you'll be logging in with your email address as a username.

Hope this clarifies some things. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @ChinchillaSpice.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Since a few years it's not possible to create a second account with one email address. So it's possible that the two accounts you are talking about are actually the same account.

When you create a new account, you are asked what we should call you. Here you can choose any name, even if someone else has taken it. The account will get a randomized username attached to it however you'll be logging in with your email address as a username.

Hope this clarifies some things. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Thank you! I guess I was just confusing myself lol

Suggested posts