Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

3 Devices, Multiple Operating systems

Solved!

3 Devices, Multiple Operating systems

So I ran into this problem today, I currently have 3 computing devices with Spotify (Premium) on them. However, one of these devices have multiple operating systems each with spotify installed, and because I installed Spotify onto my Mac system my Laptop (dual booting Ubuntu and Windows 10) has the Ubuntu OS reporting that Offline access has been withdrawn.

I was just curious to know if there is something I could do to fix this, other than removing offline acces from another OS. (I can't access my Windows and Ubuntu Spotify at the same time, that and they are on the same Hard Drive...)

If removing a device is the only solution, I would like to know so I can resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey Gamerb, 

That behaviour is totally normal, as offline access is only granted to 3 devices, so yes, this behaviour is by design.

Just go here, (assuming you're logged in) and you can manually remove devices to enable others!

Cheers, J

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey Gamerb, 

That behaviour is totally normal, as offline access is only granted to 3 devices, so yes, this behaviour is by design.

Just go here, (assuming you're logged in) and you can manually remove devices to enable others!

Cheers, J

Suggested posts