Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

3 devices

Solved!

3 devices

Hi Please help I have spotify premium which I download to my iPad 3 which is fine I then download the app to my iPhone 4s again works fine, now my wife also has an iPhone 4s she download the app now the problem starts when you try to log in it automatically logs in to a spotify trial via her Facebook. When the log in page comes up you touch to sign in with Facebook details it just takes you straight in a trial so i press log out and tried again no joy help if we can't use it on the two phones then it's getting cancelled Hope you can help as I luv using it

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Technically or Premium subscription is a personal license so you cannot share with another person. Certainly you cannot play music online on two devices simultaneously.

However, try this on your wife's phone: log out of spotify, log out of Facebook (app or iPhone settings however iPhone handles Facebook account link) then open spottify and log in with your account
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Technically or Premium subscription is a personal license so you cannot share with another person. Certainly you cannot play music online on two devices simultaneously.

However, try this on your wife's phone: log out of spotify, log out of Facebook (app or iPhone settings however iPhone handles Facebook account link) then open spottify and log in with your account
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Hi Will try that, thank you for the help

Suggested posts