Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

3 month Trial Offer for $.99

3 month Trial Offer for $.99

I am getting an error message when I try to take advantage of this offer. We haven't joined for 3 months for $.99 so I am confused.
7 Replies

Hello,

What does the error message say?

If this post helped, please like it and accept it as a solution ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi - The error messages says that I have already had an offer like that. But that is untrue. I did get a free month for a trial offer and my daughter liked it. So, then I received an email from you - Spotify - saying try 3 months for $0.99. I am attempting to do this, but your system is not allowing me to take advantage of the 3 months for ).$99 offer you sent me. Plus that 3 month offer was sent to me by Spotify after my trial was over.

Can you please send chat link again to my work email? karenmarinaro@ctagroup.com

Your link is not working on .99 site. I am getting error message saying

Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment.

Then I just looked at my bank account and SPotify has FIVE 0.99 charges on my account pending. And, my daughter still can't access the premium Spotify

Hello,

The best way to solve this is to contact Spotify staff using this link. I will email it to you as well, as requested!

If this post helped, please like it and accept it as a solution ๐Ÿ™‚

I never got one sent to my email

How do I get sent one

Suggested posts