Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

3 months Premium for only 0,99 Euros or 9,99? Fraudulent announce?

3 months Premium for only 0,99 Euros or 9,99? Fraudulent announce?

In the website from Spotify show the promotion of 3 months for 0,99 Euros... but when I go to purchase is 9,99 Euros!

9,99 euros

7 Replies

Hi there!

In the red banner says that you aren't elegible for the offer:

This offer is for users who never had premium before.

He recibido la misma oferta pero por mail, sin más información sobre nuevos o viejos clientes, simplemente que son solo 0,99€. Tampoco ningún aviso de la cantidad durante el proceso de pago. Finalmente 9,99€ cobrado.

Pero lo peor es que, puesta una reclamación vía mail, me responden que únicamente puedo hacerlo a través de estos foros y que otros clientes como yo se suponen que me ayudarán o_O

Si el mail es publicidad engañosa, la atención al cliente es completamente inexistente.

hola @Madmaker , bienvenid@ a la comunidad!

El email que has recibido es un email automatico, si contestas a ese correo uno de los empleados de spotify se pondra en contacto contigo.

Contesta al email, aunque sea de "no-reply".

Tambien puedes twitear a @SpotifyCares

Gracias, lo intentaremos.

"This offer is open to anyone who hasn't had a Premium subscription or trial before. However, even if you have but are on Free now, you can get three months for the price of one!" this states as long as we are on free as of now, we can still get three months for the price of one, I paid 12.99 for one month rather than 3 months.

You should contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form, or tweeting to @SpotifyCares.

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

Hi,

on the 16th Feb I have subscribed to the 0.99 offer. Unhappily, on the 16th March Spotify charged me with 9,99 euros, without any notice.

I am now trying to have my money back, since I should start paying for the Premium service in May, buy nobody seems to help.

Customer support continues to ask me for proofs of payment, and avoids my questions or my emails.

I am very upset by this situation, mainly because I believe that you should treat your customers with respect and dignity.

I do not understand why I shouldn't have my money back, since it was taken with no reason.

I really hope somebody can solve my issue, or I'll procede with further action.

Regards,

FL

Suggested posts