Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

3 months for 1 but only got 1 month

Solved!

3 months for 1 but only got 1 month

Just bought premium with the 3 months for the cost of 1, but i only got 1 month. I used paypal, and pressed the 3 for 1 ad on the spotify client

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @Sondreekul, welcome to the Spotify Community!

This offer is for users that canceled their Premium subscription before 19th April if you paid the offer with a card used to paid the same promotion on another account you won't be able to subscribe to the offer and you'll be charged the full price for 1 month.

If you haven't paid the full price for Premium you won't be eligible.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @Sondreekul, welcome to the Spotify Community!

This offer is for users that canceled their Premium subscription before 19th April if you paid the offer with a card used to paid the same promotion on another account you won't be able to subscribe to the offer and you'll be charged the full price for 1 month.

If you haven't paid the full price for Premium you won't be eligible.

Fancy to be clearly informed afterwards. My first "give it a try with Spotify" ... will think about the small caracters in print or keep sharing on my home server.

Well, that's stupidly missleading.

Quote "that's stupidly missleading"

Not sure MatthewHK. 

We all red "Summer Free !" .. the perfect timing when you've got more free time  🙂 

Thing is now I got caught and I've got the lingering feeling Spotify was trying to win new ones over dissatisfied old users. Not good.

I'm getting along with the next month already paid.

I bought the premiuim 3 months for price of 1 while the ad for it was still running on Spotify, clearly indicating the offer was still available. Yet I too have only received one month. Very disappointed Spotify!

Suggested posts