Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

3 months of Premium for P9.00

3 months of Premium for P9.00

Why I am being charged for P129.00 instead of P9.00?

31 Replies

Hey @giangiangian, Welcome to the community! 🙂

Have you ever had premium before? or has anyone used your payment method to purchase Spotify premium in the past?

If this is the case you are unfortunately not eligible for the 3 month promotion 😞

I hope this helped! 🙂

Hi 

As far as I know, I haven't tried Premium before except for the One month free trial. Is that counted? As for the eligibility, you will be notified that you are not eligible for the Promo. And for the payment method, I am planning to use the charge to phone bill.

Thanks!spotify.jpg

spotify2.jpg

spotify3.jpg

@giangiangian

Looking st those images it seems you signed up for the 129 deal, and yes the 1 month free trial is counted 🙂

Hi,

After Clicking the Go Premium, I was directed to the first screenshot which is P129.

Thanks!

@giangiangian

Yes, the reason you were taken to that deal was because you've had premium before 🙂 (The one month free trial)

It says there that I am not ineligible for the promo. But why? I used premium before and it's more than twice. Thanks

@Diannegubalane

Mmm, I am not sure why it says that, could you send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

I cancelled the purchase for the trial of 3months for P9 because i notice that i accidentally subscribe my friends account not mine because he frequently log in his account to my phone so. I cancelled it. And when i try to place a new subscription there is always a messages of "Looks like you've already taken a similar offer" and each time i tried to resubscribe i got charge!!! Please fix this. My bank called me to verify if i authorized the payment for multiple charge 6x charge successfuly? I really need help im a fan of spotify. I use my visa debit card

HERE ARE THE SCREENSHOTS

Screenshot_2015-12-07-19-14-36.png
Screenshot_2015-12-07-19-14-02.png

cancelled the purchase for the trial of 3months for P9 because i notice that i accidentally subscribe my friends account not mine because he frequently log in his account to my phone so. I cancelled it. And when i try to place a new subscription there is always a messages of "Looks like you've already taken a similar offer" and each time i tried to resubscribe i got charge!!! Please fix this. My bank called me to verify if i authorized the payment for multiple charge 6x charge successfuly? I really need help im a fan of spotify. I use my visa debit card

Screenshot_2015-12-07-19-14-36.png
Screenshot_2015-12-07-19-14-02.png

@Roylumayagph That's interesting. Can you contact the payments team through the online contact form so they can take a look backstage? They'll be able to figure out what is going on.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Done that already but no reply 

@Roylumayagph wrote:

Done that already but no reply 

Try responding to the automated e-mail you received. They should respond within 24 - 48 hours. 

Also what country are you located in and can you copy and paste the link for the offer that shows up for you? I'll do some testing on it.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

OK WAIT . JUST FOR THE P9 3months offer link right?

https://www.spotify.com/us/purchase/panel/?promo=three_for_x#__main-extended-creditcard THATS THE LINK! When i tried to subscribe for that. I put my visa debit card info and click subscribe. I wont go through. So i tried and tried. And after 30mins my bank called me because spotify deducted amount from my savings!

@Roylumayagph wrote:

OK WAIT . JUST FOR THE P9 3months offer link right?

Correct. Looks like you're on a mobile device, so if you tap and hold on "Get Premium" under where it says the offer, then it should give you the option to copy the link.

@Roylumayagph wrote:

https://www.spotify.com/us/purchase/panel/?promo=three_for_x#__main-extended-creditcard THATS THE LINK! When i tried to subscribe for that. I put my visa debit card info and click subscribe. I wont go through. So i tried and tried. And after 30mins my bank called me because spotify deducted amount from my savings!

What's the country listed on your account at your account overview?

Here bro

Screenshot_2015-12-07-20-55-10.png

Please help me sir. 😞

Suggested posts