Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

3 months of Premium for P9.00

3 months of Premium for P9.00

Why I am being charged for P129.00 instead of P9.00?

31 Replies

▼ Hide quoted text
Hello Roylumayagph,

You have received a private message in the Spotify Community.

Subject: Congratulations! You have a new rank in the Spotify Community

Please click here to access your Private Messages.

Kind regards, your Spotify Community Team

The Spotify Community sent this message to roylumayag69@gmail.com.

This is the only respond that i can get from spotify. A rank up to a forum! 😞

@Roylumayagph wrote:

Please help me sir. 😞

Sounds like Spotify implemented an anti-fraud measure with the offer and credit cards. I'm guessing since your card was already logged as receiving the offer that it declined the card. If you tried with a new card then it should work.The charges posted to your account may be temporary authorization charges. Since Spotify declined the card those charges should disappear within 3 days or so. That's what I'm guessing what happened. I've seen a similar issue, but with the student discount in the US. Don't worry though, just make sure to reply to the automated e-mail you received when you contact the payments team and they'll get back to you as soon as they can. 🙂

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Bro they already took the amount. And the error message is not declined but "Looks like etc ......" Thats the message and i tried to check about this issue and unfortunately spotify is a big scam

@Roylumayagph

I suggest you contact support so they can assist you with solving your issue 🙂

You can contact support on twitter @SpotifyCares Or you can email Support here.

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and i will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

Hi! Im trying to avail the P9.00 promo using my Gcash account. I would like to clarify, is the initial charge really P9.00 or I have to pay P129 first? Cause my payment wont get tru. I have enough funds in Gcash to pay the P9 but not the P129

I tried to hit Go Premium for the P9.00 but when I reach the payment page the promo automatically changes to P129. I'm not paying P129, just the P9. Are you trying to fool people? Tsk.

Why can't I sign up for the 9php premium promo?? It always ends up being the 129php. I've never tried the premium before ..

I have not tried any spotify promos yet. I just downloaded the app and tried to purchase the P9 promo but it still ask me to pay for P129.

@Angel0330 @LorrainneS

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

i saw that Premium offer too of P9.00 for 3 months but i was directed to the subscription of P129 per month right away. That P9.00 for 3 months was a lie because it's my first time to download Spotify, created an account using the gmail account only I know. I'm now in the 7-day trial but after thag I was reminded that I'll be in the P129.00/mo subscription. As far as I know, the P9.00 for 3 months of Premium access is only allowed for those who have subscribed on or before 31 March 2016. Now can someone help me with avail the P9.00 for 3 months whilst it's still March. Thank you so much.

Hi! I would like to ask regarding the Promo Php 9.00 for 3 months. I was planning to pay thru Cebuana as cash payment but it says there that my bill is Php 129.00 for 1 month. I haven't experienced premium in this account yet so I was wondering if that 129 pesos already includes the 3-month promo. Thanks. 

*1 month

Suggested posts