Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

3 months of premium for £9.99

Solved!

3 months of premium for £9.99

I have just used Paypal to pay £9.99 after clicking on 'get Premium' on the Spotify Desktop homepage where it said "3 months of premium for £9.99, offer ends 30th June". But my account says "Your subscription will automatically renew on 18/07/2016 and you'll be charged £9.99". Why has this happened?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @CC91!

Just one question, were you on a Free account or a Premium subscription before subscribing to the offer?

This offer is for users who have canceled their Premium subscription before 19th April and have paid the full price for the Premium subscription, this means you're no eligible as you subscribed to Premium with an intro offer.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi!

I'm sorry to tell you this, but you can only accept one offer. So if you used the 99p offer, then you can't use the 9.99 offer. 

I know this is not what you wanted to hear, but I hope it helped you.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Kind regards,
Felix

-- Please mark as solution and/or add kudos if it helped you --

Marked as solution

Not on the same account, no. Only new accounts are offered the 99p for 3
months.
If my post helped you, please give it a thumbs up and press 'Accept as Solution'. It helps old mate here.

9 Replies

Did you mean to say £0.99 for 3 months? Did you already pay for it previously?

If my post helped you, please give it a thumbs up and press 'Accept as Solution'. It helps old mate here.

Hello @CC91,

it seems like you were eligble for the three month for one month price, yet you didn't receive it, right?

You should be able to contact Spotify here - https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support and they'll get back to you within 24 to 48 hours. Please also check your Junk and Spam folders are they might be there.

Adieu!

- Brian

I can speak to you in English, Español, Français, Italiano, 日本, 普通话, 廣東話, 한국어, Tiếng Việt

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
I'm not a Spotify official! Just here to help!

@z_bed wrote:

Did you mean to say £0.99 for 3 months? Did you already pay for it previously?

Hello - it was definitely £9.99. Yes, I have previously used the '3 months for 99p' offer, but this ended a few months ago.

Looks like I need to contact Spotify as mentioned above.

I have the same problem.

Marked as solution

Hello @CC91!

Just one question, were you on a Free account or a Premium subscription before subscribing to the offer?

This offer is for users who have canceled their Premium subscription before 19th April and have paid the full price for the Premium subscription, this means you're no eligible as you subscribed to Premium with an intro offer.

Marked as solution

Hi!

I'm sorry to tell you this, but you can only accept one offer. So if you used the 99p offer, then you can't use the 9.99 offer. 

I know this is not what you wanted to hear, but I hope it helped you.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Kind regards,
Felix

-- Please mark as solution and/or add kudos if it helped you --

Thanks for the replies. I will be cancelling my subscription at the end of the first month then!

Hi 

If i have already payed for the 99p offer a year ago can i use it again?

Thanks

Marked as solution

Not on the same account, no. Only new accounts are offered the 99p for 3
months.

Suggested posts