Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

3 x Accounts

Solved!

3 x Accounts

Hi Guys, Appologies if this has already been covered numerous times,  Over the years i have signed up for spotify.. forgotton about it ... signed up .. forgotton about it , to the point where my Bank statement reads that there are 3x £9.99 coming from my account every month,  I am no longer using the emails associated with said accounts, so am unable to 'recpver passsword' to deactivate them,  All 3 payments are coming from the same card..

how do i cut this down to just the one account ?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there,

Welcome to the Community.

Please get in touch using our online form and one of our Support Team will help get this sorted out for you. If you receive an autoresponse, just send an email in reply and a friendly advisor will be back in touch ASAP.

If you let us know the case # that you're sent after using our contact form, we'll make sure that your case is in the right hands.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there,

Welcome to the Community.

Please get in touch using our online form and one of our Support Team will help get this sorted out for you. If you receive an autoresponse, just send an email in reply and a friendly advisor will be back in touch ASAP.

If you let us know the case # that you're sent after using our contact form, we'll make sure that your case is in the right hands.

Follow me on Spotify.

Thanks you, As im currently using the 'log in wth Facebook' option, im not sure where the auto responce will go, I'll give it a try tho 🙂

Not to worry, I've located your case on our system. It appears that the email address linked to your account is invalid. Would you mind sending me a PM with your current email address so we can make sure the support emails reach you? Thanks!

Follow me on Spotify.

Just emailed you now, Cheers pal.

haha Yea, complete Nightmare mate.

Thanks for sending that over. All done! Someone will be in touch shortly 🙂

Follow me on Spotify.

Suggested posts