30 Days FREE trial is not FREE

Solved!
Highlighted

30 Days FREE trial is not FREE

Hace un mes, actualicé mi cuenta a Premium por 9,99€ y Spotify me avisó de que era una prueba gratuita y me devolverían el dinero si cancelaba dicha "Premium"

Cancelé mi cuenta antes de que pasara el tiempo pero aun no he visto esos 9,99€ que me pertenencen.

No entiendo entonces por qué llaman a esto PRUEBA GRATUÍTA DE 30 DÍAS

Por Favor, ¿pueden ustedes devolverme mi dinero?

Saludos!

I upgraded to Premium last month for 9,99€ and Spotify said me that they will return me my money if i cancel the upgrade. (because of the FREE trial)

I Cancelled the upgrade and i havent seen any more those 9,99€.

I dont understand why you call this upgrade "PRUEBA GRATUITA" (FREE TRIAL)

Please, can you return my money?

Regards!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: 30 Days FREE trial is not FREE

Community Legend

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

As this is a billing issue, you will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to get that sorted for you 😉 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: 30 Days FREE trial is not FREE

Community Legend

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

As this is a billing issue, you will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to get that sorted for you 😉 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS