Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

30 day free premium trial offer

Solved!

30 day free premium trial offer

While using free two day offer I was offered a free 30 day premium trial offer I signed up for the 30 day offer, now the two day offer has expired and I'm not getting the 30 day offer. When I tried to sign up again it says I already used it. Where is my original 30 day free premium trial offer?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Response time varies from 1 to 3 day(s). Be patient. All contact forms are in queue, so someone should be back to you soon.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

VMM - Check your inbox shortly, I'll pop you over an email.
Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

35 Replies

Hello,

It seems that your card is not accepting the hypothetical payment of 0.00. One thing you might want to try is selecting paypal as a payment method and trying through that instead.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Please read my ENTIRE previous post, again, it says I've already used my 30 day free premium trial offer. It doesn't let me use paypal, debit, credit etc. On Sunday evening I received a reply that I was approved and would be getting my free trial. So once again where is my 30 day free trial offer? Is this the type of customer service I can expect if I become a member? Jim

I have exactly the same problem!! Why was I promised a 30 days Free trial - I only subscribed yesterday and today I got a message that thr offer has expired already?! So cheeky!!

I am having this issue too (from Australia). I put in my credit card details so I could get the extra 30 day trial. Now I get an email saying they have tried but unsuccessfully cannot make a transaction to my card (I am 100% sure my card details are correct!!). So now when I try it again, it won't give me the option of a 30 trial anymore!!

My guess is that the bank they are sending the pre-authorisation transaction to, cannot process $0. You need a minimum $1 in some cases for it to work. Well Spotify, you have lost my business!

Omg, I cant believe how useless they are. So many people are experiencing similar issues yet no one in the company seems to care

I'm having the same issue. 😞

EDIT: Just contacted spotify themselves.

You can use a free trial only once in account.

OMG...JUST BE TRUTHFUL, YOU EITHER HAVEN'T TAKEN THE TIME TO READ ALL THESE POSTS OR YOU SIMPLY DON'T CARE. YOU'RE NOW INSULTING ALL OF US BY THINKING THAT WE'RE ALL MAKING THIS UP AND WE'RE IGNORANT. DON'T BOTHER RESPONDING UNLESS YOU'RE PREPARED TO GIVE US OUR 30 DAY FREE PREMIUM TRIAL OFFER.

Hey there,

I'm not from customer service or even related to Spotify in any way. I'm customer just like you!

If you have problems, I suggest to contact via Contact form.

I got a reply within minutes, I definitly recommend using the contact form! 🙂

Congratulations you've founded a community that is completely useless. Why did you even bother to respond? Enough is enough, ATTENTION EVERYONE: Here are the two web addresses for the New York state better business bureau and the New York state attorney general; newyork.bbb.org....oag.state.ny.us/complaint-forms

I do not think so.

I love Spotify and it works for me just fine - Premium customer since December 2010, soon for 2 years. 😉

No need to contact to BBB or complain in my opinion.

Community founders are people Spotify selected. Here in Community about 10 Community founders. Those, like me, know almost everything about Spotify and they provide HQ responses when possible.

For official response, you should use Contact form. Community is not Official support way.

Thank you for understanding how this Community works.

Chill out marriottmike!

You aren't the only one who posted here about problems with this. Any reply may not just have been intended for you. I'd say it's a good idea to contact customer services, as within about 45 minutes, my problems were solved. That's better than what you get with most companies who take up to 48 hours to reply. I now have a 30 day free trial, so maybe instead of running your mouth of you should calm down, head over to the contact page, and give it a go. Instead of moaning here where almost no-one who works for spotify will notice your plea, go to the source and it'll get sorted! Alright chap?

Hey folks,

I escalated this thread to Spotify.

Hi guys,

I'm sorry about the inconvenience of this. We can't sort out payment issues on here, I'm afraid. Security details are needed and it's not entirely wise to post them on a public forum. 

However, we can sort all this out for you nice and quickly if you guys could just head to the contact form. We'll get back to you as soon as we can.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

SENT CONTACT FORM APPROXIMATELY 1 HOUR AGO, no response yet. NOTE TO TWO RESPONDENTS TO EARLIER POSTS: If would be different if I was the only one with this and it was an isolated incident but there are MANY other posts regarding problem of the 30 day free premium trial offer. Until you experience our frustration don't tell us to calm down.
Marked as solution

Response time varies from 1 to 3 day(s). Be patient. All contact forms are in queue, so someone should be back to you soon.

Marriottmike - Please sit tight. We do try and reply to any query within 24 hours, so you shouldn't be waiting too long.

We are aware this problem has affected a few users, and we're looking into the root of it now. Thank you for your patience.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Add me to the list having this problem.  Sent a contact e-mail yesterday afternoon.  Got a case #, but the reply stated that my answers would be best solved by looking in the community forum and the FAQ's.  It states an answer would most likely be here and that they would keep me in the loop with major service updates via twitter.   I assume that this is a canned immediate response and that someone will still contact me about fixing this problem.   I hope.

Suggested posts