Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

30 day free trial + giftcard

Solved!

30 day free trial + giftcard

So I just got a $60 spotify giftcard. When I enter the code it said I could get a free 30 days if i enter my payment info.

i DO NOT want to use my credit card to pay for any months, I only did it for the free 30 days. If I enter my spotify $60 gift card right now (with the 30 day trial still going) how does that work?

Will it charge my credit card, or will it use the gift card once the trial is up.

Basically I don't want to waste a month of the spotify gift card because when I enter in the code it says "If you redeem this code you won't be eligible for our other offers or a free trial."

so I'm wondering if I should wait to use the giftcard until after the 30 day trial is up.

thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

6 Replies

It should use the gift card before it actually start charging your creditcard. Otherwise there would be no point in entering the gift card.

Will I still get a free month of spotify? So the 6 month card would just add on to my already free month I currently have?

Yes, if it says you can when you enter the code then you can. You will get the 6 months plus one month free

When I enter the code it says this "If you redeem this code you won't be eligible for our other offers or a free trial." Even though I already have the free trial.

Marked as solution

check out this link's solution

So if it for some reason does charge you, you can chat with Spotify employees and they will back. If you feel your question is completed please pick a solution so others don't need to waste their time and try to help you with something you already figured out.

Suggested posts