Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

30 days Spotify Premium for free?

Solved!

30 days Spotify Premium for free?

Hello Spotify users

I have a problem. This Month i got member to the spotify Musicflat. On the Webseite i got the advertisment that i would get 30 days Spotify Premium for free. I switched from Spotify Free to Spotify Premium. They wanted that i put my Creditcard Information to complete the order.

But why Spotify charged my Creditcard with 9,99? I thought the first month is free?

I live in Germany

Greetings Cristina

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Ich hab nach dem Registrieren eine Mail mit einem Link bekommen bei dem die 30 Tage Zusatztest aktiviert werden, hättest nicht direkt das Abo anmelden sollen 😕

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Die Information die du mir jetzt gegeben hast ist mir neu. Das ist dann auf der Webseite sehr irreführend. Bin davon ausgegangen das man einen Monat Spotify Premium umsonst bekommt.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Marked as solution

Ich hab nach dem Registrieren eine Mail mit einem Link bekommen bei dem die 30 Tage Zusatztest aktiviert werden, hättest nicht direkt das Abo anmelden sollen 😕

Marked as solution

Die Information die du mir jetzt gegeben hast ist mir neu. Das ist dann auf der Webseite sehr irreführend. Bin davon ausgegangen das man einen Monat Spotify Premium umsonst bekommt.

Ja, fand ich auch sehr irritierend

Hab nachdem ich gesehen habe, dass die mir 9,99 abgebucht haben, habe ich Spotify sofort wieder gekündigt.

So eine Email habe ich von Spotify nicht bekommen. Habe gerade mein Email account durchgeschaut.

Hey,

I have the exact same problem...

I also thought I would get the first 30 days of Premium Spotify for free, as the advertisement says, but as soon as I gave my information and CC details, I was instatly billed the €10 for the first month.

How hard can it be to check the database upon new signup, to check if it's a new user, and then if he/she subscribes, give him/her the 30 days free Premium as the advertisement says?!

This all seems a bit fishy to be honest... And misleading...

Mocca - There really isn't anything fishy here. We're good people. Honest. If there was a payment error, the payments team will be able to sort you out. Just fill in our contact form, and they'll get back to you as soon as they can.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Aight, I'll try that - thanks Sam

Suggested posts