Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

48 hour free trial

Solved!

48 hour free trial

I got the 48 hour free trial about a week ago, and of course this finished in the stated time. However I did not delete the app, and did sign up for the 30 day free trial. The 30 day trial never came into use as I worried it and cancelled it, however I do not know if it has cancelled properly so I am having doubts about this. This mainly comes from the fact that although this has supposedly cancelled AND my free trial is over, it appears that my app is continuing as premium? I cannot be sure but everything looks as though it's still premium. I am nervous about it since I have entered my bank details and don't really have the money for my account to be taking it out! 

If you have any answers for me, please help! 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You will have to check with your bank to see of any money has been taken out, however if it has just use the Support Form to contact the payments team who will refund you.

You can use your subscription page to check the status of your current subscription 🙂 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

You will have to check with your bank to see of any money has been taken out, however if it has just use the Support Form to contact the payments team who will refund you.

You can use your subscription page to check the status of your current subscription 🙂 

Suggested posts