Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

50% off not available

Solved!

50% off not available

Hi all, 

My card has recently expired and I am now ready to upgrade my account to premium again but I now have a problem getting spotify 50% off with Unidays. Everytime I try to purchase premium, a message appears saying to try again later.

Can anyone help ?

Thanks 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@louiselbest -- it looks like the credit card you have attached to your credit card has expired. If you update that here, you should then be able to get the NUS discount.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

If you get in touch with the payments team directly using the online contact form they should be able to get it set up again for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

@louiselbest -- it looks like the credit card you have attached to your credit card has expired. If you update that here, you should then be able to get the NUS discount.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Thank you for your link, it was reall useful, the problem was that I didn't remove the old EXPIRED credit card. It's all back to normal now. Thank you for your help 

Louis

Suggested posts