Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

60 day free trial

Solved!

60 day free trial

Hello,

I just now decided to take the offered 60 day free trial which I've heard multiple times while using my normal free spotify. I haven't taken the 30 day free trial before. And now when I took it it was only for 30 days? Is this some kind of a bug?

Cheers, Niki

61 Replies

@gtxy94

Has it actually been thirty days? The free trial period is only available for one user and is only available for 30 days before you have to pay for Spotify Premium. You cannot do the 30 day free trial again after doing it once.

Hope this helps.

I can speak to you in English, Español, Français, Italiano, 日本, 普通话, 廣東話, 한국어, Tiếng Việt

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
I'm not a Spotify official! Just here to help!

Hello, 

Like Nikki, I also decided to take the offered 60 day free trial which I read about on Spotify's website. I haven't taken the 30 day free trial before. And now when I took it the 60 day offer, it was only for 30 days, not 60 days. Can you please help me out and extend my trial to 60 days? This same issue happened to my wife, Katie Purnell. Thank you. 

Hi, I just signed up for the 60 day free trial, as above, and once I'd done it it changed to 30 days, please can you help. Many thanks

I recently signed up for the 60 day free premium with PayPal but mines only say for 30days too can you please help me thank you

Hi I recently signed up for the 60 day trial never used Spotify but when I signed up it said it was only for 30days Instead of 60 can you fix this thank you
image.png
image.png
image.png

Help!  I received an email to upgrade to Premium with a 60 day free trial when using a PayPal account.  I signed up, but now it says it's only for 30 days.  Please change to 60 days like the email said.  Thanks.

Hi, I literally just encountered the same problem. I submitted a question via the contact section; I signed up for the 60 day trial extension and was charged today for my first month on PayPal. I'm concerned abou this 😞 please rectify

I am not able to find the 60 day trial 😞 can you please help me. I just got my new account

I just got the 60 Day Free Trial but after one day it went away. What happened to it?

Hi, so I heard that Spotify is offering a 60-day free trial and like because I study full time and am at currently secondary school I can't afford to pay monthly a subscription for Spotify which is a shame as I really enjoy using Spotify, so by any chance could you offer that trial for my account please? 

Cheers Airton Jr. 

I also took on to the 60 days free trial but when I downloaded the app it only showed me I could use a 7 day trial. I figured that those would overlap or accumulate but I only ended up having 7 days 😕

Hi, I just did the 60 day free trial, and it's telling me its only for 30 days? 

I do not have the option for 3 months for $0.99 OR 60 day free trial. Am I missing something? Can anyone help?

I am using 30 day free trial of premium, which expires 16 May 2017.
This morning I received an email offering a further 30 day free trial.
When I activated that offer I was advised that my 30 day free trial expires 16 May 2017.
What a waste of my time!
Has anybody else had a similar experience? It does not encourage me to pay to continue to use premium after expiry of the first free trial offer!
IMG_0455.PNG

My trial hasn't started yet.

Hi, I saw advertisiment for Germay for a 2 months premium trial. Never used spotify before, and interested in registering for 2 months free premium trial. Any help?

hello I have given my bank details in order to take advantage of the free 60 days offer, and since I have never had access to this offer. how to do? Thank you in advance for your answers

I was offered a 60 day free trial via email.  However when I click on the link it takes me to the 30 day free trial web page.  Looking at the number of similar issues. And the time it has been an issue, it would appear Spotify are doing this on purpose and have no intention of fixing this.  Please advise if anyone has managed to resolve this. 

I just now decided to take the offered 60 day free trial which I've heard multiple times while using my normal free spotify. I haven't taken the 30 day free trial before. And now when I took it it was only for 30 days? Is this some kind of a bug?

I also cant get the 60 days trial 

Suggested posts