Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

600 accounts hacked!

600 accounts hacked!

My account was one of 600 accounts that was recently hacked.  I looked up the email online and found that it released mine along with 599 other spotify premium users information.  This contained my email and password that I use for everything!  Just putting this out there as a warning.

1 Reply

@raimeling @matthy90

Hello. That's not cool at all. I recommend you to change passwords everywhere and terminate all session, where it's possible.

You can contact customer service here: via the contact form. If you get an email back directing to the support forums, reply back to that email even if it is from noreply, and the support team will be able to take a look at your issue and you'll hear from them shortly.

Also, you might log into your account from here: https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/ and go to the offline devices and remove all offline devices from the account. You will now have to reauthorize each device again that connects or logs into your Spotify account. And then go back to Account Overview and change your Spotify account password login. Please note if you setup Spotify using facebook you need to change your password on Facebook, or you can just set a device password here on the account page for all devices using the Spotify service. Just make sure to note down your numerical ID name number, this number ID should be 10 digits long, as that will be your sign in name when you set a device password here. 

--------------------------------------
Be the change you want to see.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
If you like my post - click Like!
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn |
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts