Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

7 day premium trial vs 30 day trial

Solved!

7 day premium trial vs 30 day trial

Hi everyone!

So I signed up for the 30 day premium trial on my mac (which ends May 3rd), but when I went to use my iPhone, it said I had just begun my 7 day premium trial.

Does my phone have a shorter trial than my laptop or..? When do I start paying?

SOS please 🙂

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Welcome to the Spotify Community!

No so what happens is that on top of the 7 days of free premium you get an additional 30 days of premium, so a win win! For example if you signed up the free 30 day trial on April 1st then you get 30 days of Free Premium. Since you also got the additional 7 days you have to tack on the extra 7 days. This means that the free premium will end on May 7th. You can check to see when you have to begin paying for your Premium on your account. You can find this by logging into spotify on Spotify.com then on the top right corner you will find "Profile" click on "Profile" then "Account". On the left side of you screen you will see "Subscription". Click on there and it will tell you your payment and when you will begin to start having to pay for Spotify Premium.

Happy Listening!

Keanu

If this is a good answer please give it a Like.

If this solves your problem please mark it as Solved.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Welcome to the Spotify Community!

No so what happens is that on top of the 7 days of free premium you get an additional 30 days of premium, so a win win! For example if you signed up the free 30 day trial on April 1st then you get 30 days of Free Premium. Since you also got the additional 7 days you have to tack on the extra 7 days. This means that the free premium will end on May 7th. You can check to see when you have to begin paying for your Premium on your account. You can find this by logging into spotify on Spotify.com then on the top right corner you will find "Profile" click on "Profile" then "Account". On the left side of you screen you will see "Subscription". Click on there and it will tell you your payment and when you will begin to start having to pay for Spotify Premium.

Happy Listening!

Keanu

If this is a good answer please give it a Like.

If this solves your problem please mark it as Solved.

Suggested posts