Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

9 pesos premium subscription

9 pesos premium subscription

I saw this ad yesterday in facebook. That for only 9 pesos I will be able to get 3 month premium subscription. So I tried. Then today, I'm trying to purchase something from the play store that shocked me cause I know I have enough balance but all of a sudden my card declined. So I check my balance and found out that Spotify charged me 60 not 9! I want a refund. Get your subscription and give me back my money!
3 Replies

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!

I think the offer was only for users who never had Premium before... If you want a refund you should contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form.

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

Have the same issue. I never had a premium account before, but Spotify is asking me P129.00 on my first payment via Boku, which I find a very deceptive tactic.

@casey07

Some of the offers expire. You can see what is available at any given time through this link:

https://www.spotify.com/purchase/panel/#__more-offers

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts