Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

99 cent deal charged me for 9.99

99 cent deal charged me for 9.99

So i heard the deal on spotify about 3 months of spotify for 99 cents so i decided to do it! well i filled out my cc info and it charges me 9.99 cents. wtf? there is no phone number to reach these guys that i can see so can someone please direct me to there number? i emailed them but its too easy to ignore.. 😕 very mad about this one..

30 Replies

I have a email from 4 of january 2015 offering the .99 euro 3 months if i suscribe, they charge me 9.99 for 1 month , liers and fake publicity , i want answers

I have a email from 4 of january 2015 offering the .99 euro 3 months if i suscribe, they charge me 9.99 for 1 month , liers and fake publicity , i want answers

@Juanmrl 

I suggest you contact support so they can take a look at your account and see what is going on:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email, you need to reply back to it.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

this just happened to me too and i used my mums debit card, assuring her that it was 99p. wft! i dont get a refund im going to be so mad. this is not a joke, it should be clearly highlighyted during the payment process and then confirmation as well as in the adverts. absolutely livid.

In the same boat... The side bar was only talking about 9.99 a month AFTER the free trial... I guess you really need to read the super fine print before you buy into these deals...

I sent in an order number, asking them to cancel the payment. Crossing fingers and hoping this works.

Just as a side note, aren't they required to tell you how much they're charging you BEFORE they charge it to your card? I thought that page after you input your credit card number was where they'd confirm the total and show taxes and whatever before they charged it. Maybe that's just how they do it on Amazon and other websites I've purchased stuff on... idk.

It does say, "get your FIRST 3 months of spotify premium..."

same

Thats really rediculous on spotifys behave poor business skills they could be making so much off this but are greedy its very sad. 😕

I was also tricked into paying $10 in the expectance of only paying $1 for 3 months of Premium. I'm angry about it and can truthfully say I will never return to Spotify Premium.

I am having the SAME problem. I am so angry!!!!

Same problem  - signed up for $0.99 for three months - charged $9.99 for first month.  Have not tried premium before. 

Suggested posts