99 cent deal charged me for 9.99

99 cent deal charged me for 9.99

taylorb71
Casual Listener

So i heard the deal on spotify about 3 months of spotify for 99 cents so i decided to do it! well i filled out my cc info and it charges me 9.99 cents. wtf? there is no phone number to reach these guys that i can see so can someone please direct me to there number? i emailed them but its too easy to ignore.. 😕 very mad about this one..

30 Replies

kbrooksc
Community Legend

Hey there - sorry you don't see it in the picture that I took, but it's highlighted in the red box at the bottom. Here is the link to the page where you can see for yourself. www.spotify.com/holiday

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

crazzyt9
Regular

Re-read my post I CAN see it in your picture, it's just not on the main page of the website like it should be.

devinburch77
I was also tricked into paying $10 in the expectance of only paying $1 for 3 months of Premium. I'm angry about it and can truthfully say I will never return to Spotify Premium.

crazzyt9
Regular

Also that page redirects me to a payment page and all it says is I'm not eligible at the top so as I said it still wastes my time hearing the ad coming to subscribe and then being told no.

yajtyler
Composer

I can't get in on this deal either. /: Wish I could!

-Jay

yajtyler
Composer
Finally got a pretty good deal, 3 months for 9.99. 😄
-Jay

crazzyt9
Regular

Sorry the wording mistake there was mine lol I meant to say nor does it show the message in the picture that you took, on the website.

kbrooksc
Community Legend

@crazzyt9 wrote:

Sorry the wording mistake there was mine lol I meant to say nor does it show the message in the picture that you took, on the website.

All good! We, Superusers, are here to help. Sometimes we dont' always have the solution our fellow customers are hoping for...since no superusers work for Spotify, we're subject to the same things everyone else is 🙂 

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

crazzyt9
Regular

It's just ridiculous that the advertisement you listen to on spotify isn't truthful it says subscribe by the 31st doesn't say anything about restrictions or being open only to new subscribers etc.

vvacb223
Casual Listener

Same deal here. There's a 10 dollar charge sitting in my bank account, after clicking on and signing up for the $0.99 offer. Interested in hearing the replies to this.

SUGGESTED POSTS