Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

99c subscription trial - I was charged $9.99 immediately?

99c subscription trial - I was charged $9.99 immediately?

I thought I was initiating a 99c subscription trial.  Instead, I was charged $9.99 immediately. If I was wrong about the 99c trial, I can cancel my $9.99 subscription and get a refund?

EDIT: No one seems to be responding. I have no choice but to cancel my membership and hope that I will get  a refund. If someone would clarify, that would be great. A good product is only as good as it's customer service...

4 Replies

Hey there!

This is something our Accounts team needs to look into. Get in touch with them via this contact form, on Twitter with the @SpotifyCares handle, or on our Facebook page.

We'll be happy to help you sort this out.

Hi - I've also experienced this issue. I just sent a contact message to Spotify. Did they come back to you right away?

Feeling a tad ripped off by them right now 😞

Thanks for any help and info you can provide 🙂

Spotify.jpg

Hi - I've also experienced this issue. I just sent a contact message to Spotify. Did they come back to you right away?

Feeling a tad ripped off by them right now 😞

Thanks for any help and info you can provide 🙂

Spotify.jpg

Hey there @Frankieismyboy!

No worries, we can help clear things up.

This offer's available for accounts that had never had a Premium subscription or trial before.

Our email team can take up between 24 up to 48 hours to reply. You can also reach out to us on Twitter with the @SpotifyCares handle, or on our Facebook page.

Hope this helps 🙂

Suggested posts