Free

Country

Portugal

Device

(Desktop)

Operating System

(Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

QUESTION 1 -  I  have installed a week ago and loaded music and added some more. I imported music from other platforms and have over 2000 songs on spotify. The section "Made For You" keeps saying that I must add more, for how long will this go on?

QUESTION 2 - I have installed the app connecting and signing in with Facebook yet when I try to "find friends" it opens a window and keeps searching and never stops the searching process (I kept it on a whole night).

5 Replies

Hey there @Gu11!

Regarding your first issue, i don't really understand what do you mean by "Made For You" keeps asking for more songs. 

Can you provide more info?

Adressing your second issue please visit your account page online and click on "Sign Out Everywhere".

After doing that, please reinstall Spotify as it assures you get the most updated version and tends to do the trick and log in with your FB details.

Let me know how you did 😃

Hi OneByBoo,

Thanks. Your solution for my 2nd problem solved my first one.

The second problem isn't solved yet: this is what happens when I "Find Friends" (see print screen). And it just presents no results no matter how long I leave it on.

print screen.png

Hey there @Gu11!

I suggest reinstalling your Spotify app as it assures you get the latest and most update version and tends to solve the issue you're having.

Let me know how you did=)

Hi OneByBoo,

The problem shown in the printscreen is there from the beginning. But I had reinstalled the app and it's still happening 😞

Thanks for getting back with me 😃
Please clear your cache, browser history and run a registry fix software.

let me know hoe you did!

Suggested posts