Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

A deleted account has taken over. I pay for premium but end up with free account.

Solved!

A deleted account has taken over. I pay for premium but end up with free account.

Hello!

I have problems with a closed account has been taken over an account I pay for. A while ago I had problems with the technique logged me out and then when I logged on me again via Facebook, created a new account. So I had two accounts. One I did not get to the playlists, and a new account without playlists.

Here on the forum had more than I have the same problem and I got instructions how to solve the problem of helpful members. In the end, I kept my new account and closed the old account. I paid for premium membership for my new account.

A few days ago I stopped Spotify work on my iPhone. I could see all the playlists, but they contained no songs. I opened Spotify on my macbook and realized that I had been downgraded to the free account. In addition, the old account I had finished taking over control of the connection to Facebook.

Now I have paid twice in February for premium account (14th and 25th). The 14th of my old account with username kenal61 and the 25th for my new account with the username 1119641545 If the new account says Spotify it does not exist, even though I paid for it on the 25th

How do things look now if I'm going to use this service? Well I have to pay again for the premium membership for my old account kenla61.

Now I want Spotify puts things right. You should take responsibility to ensure that my account is working.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi kenla,

I'm just sending you an email over now. Keep an eye on your inbox.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi kenla,

I'm just sending you an email over now. Keep an eye on your inbox.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thank you Sam! 

I'm up running premium account and everything works just fine.

Suggested posts