Premium

Country

Russia

Device

Samsung A40, PC

Operating System

Android 10, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hello. There are VERY many browsers in the device list in the application on a computer or smartphone. These are not my browsers, not my devices. I deleted the application on my smartphone, deleted the application on my computer, went to my personal account in the browser, clicked "logout from all devices", installed the application on my smartphone and again saw 9 other devices (browsers). Sometimes NOT MY music starts playing, sometimes my music stops playing because there is a switch to another device (not mine). What's the matter? how to delete all other people's devices?

Sorry for my english.

3 Replies

Hey there @Kenzy147,

Thanks for reaching out about this!

If you suspect that someone else has gained access to your account we strongly recommend you change the password to your account, as well as the password to your email address. After that make sure to log out everywhere again. 

It's also a good idea to check your devices for any viruses or malware.

Have a look at this support article and make sure you follow all the described steps in order to secure your account.

Hope this helps. If you have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out again.

Have a great day!

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I already did it. I changed my password, checked all devices for viruses, logged out of all devices, but still see it.

Hey there @Kenzy147, apologies for the delayed response, we just came across your reply.

Could you let us know if you’re still having troubles with this? At a second glance it looks like those are available devices you can connect to. If music would be playing from one of those, it would be indicated with a green highlight.

Do you have multiple laptops or other devices with browsers at home that are connected to your network? If so that would be the reason why you're seeing them.

Let us know how you get on. Cheers!

Suggested posts