Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

A lot of problems regarding spotify

A lot of problems regarding spotify

Hi, 

Lately i have found a lot of issues making me want to switch to another platform.

After being happy with spotify the past years, about a month ago, my name dissapeared from spotify, I make playlists for friends and family, a now I have a number, and even filling in that number, there is no profile to be found.

Second,

The mobile app has been very unreliable since the latest update, crashes, bugs, frozen screen, music randomly stops.

Fix:

I already tried:

- Re-installing the app, (Also the desktop one)

- Relogging, and reconnecting to Facebook.

- Reached out to custumor support.

Although I was helped polite and kind, It didn't fix my issues,

This is kinda my last hope that someone can help me, otherwise I guess i need to switch, at least temporary.

Kind Regards,

Bram

Plan

Premium

Country

Netherlands.

Device

Iphone 7, 32Gb, With at least 3gb of free memory.

Operating System

Newest version of IOS, (Non-Beta)

1 Reply

Hey there @user-removed

and welcome to the community !

1. If your account is FB linked i'd suggest reaching your account overview over at Spotify.com.

Click on the privacy settings and make sure you've opted out of Spotify processing your Facebook data (it keeps using the account without using too much data).

If this didn't help, log in on your FB account and make sure that you've allowed Spotify to access your personal information.

Note: if you wish to have further info please check this help page.

2. Sorry to hear your having issues with the new update.

Most cases we've seen concerning crashes came down to systems that were not fully updated.

Please check the all the devices in use are all up to date and runing with the latest version of Spotify.

Waiting to see how you did 😃

Suggested posts