Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

A premium user can download music?

Solved!

A premium user can download music?

I'm very surprsed that the biggest music service on the world does not do ANY mention about the support of downloads for new users, this is totally confussing for non-registered users.

Then I've just registered to the forum to ask whether If I get trial-premium here, I could download music on spotify? (download to a local disk, full songs):

www.spotify.com/my-en/purchase/panel/?promo=three_for_x#__main-extended-creditcard

And, there is some kind of restriction to download specific songs (like country, paidments, number of songs per day, etc)?

Thanks for read

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @ElektroStudios

It's not possible to download individual MP3 files with Spotify. Instead, as mentioned above, you can download tracks within the Spotify app for offline playback. These are saved within the app's cache allowing you to listen to music without an internet connection or consuming any data.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey there,

If you have a premium subscription, you can save a playlist for offline use.

How to do that, can you read on this page: Save and play your music offline

Cheers,

Vincent

Thankyou but it does not answer the question I did.

The only thing I would like to know is that a registered user can or cannot download the music on Spotify as physical files? (MP3 or whatever format). I think is clear what I'm asking... I'm not asking about offline/local playlists that still needs an internet connection to play on Spotify.

Thanks for read.

Marked as solution

Hey @ElektroStudios

It's not possible to download individual MP3 files with Spotify. Instead, as mentioned above, you can download tracks within the Spotify app for offline playback. These are saved within the app's cache allowing you to listen to music without an internet connection or consuming any data.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

So after the premium trial is over does the music become un downloaded???

Suggested posts