Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

A very complex account problem

A very complex account problem

I want to change my email, because the one I use now doesn't exist anymore. But when I try I have to type in my password which I have forgot. I have always logged in with facebook, but now when I have upgraded to premium I want to have an account that is connected to a valid email. I also moved from Sweden to USA two months ago, so I have a new phone number.

Is there any possible way to change my email, password and phone number in this situation? I know what you're thinking; that I'm not the real owner of this account and that I'm trying to get the account information. So how can I proove that I'm the actual owner?

Martin.

1 Reply

If your account was created with facebook (not linked), contact Facebook at the appropriate adress. If not, use the following link:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/?contact

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Suggested posts