Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

ADs on Premium?

ADs on Premium?

I just took advantage of the Premium 30 day trial and within 5 minutes, an ad!  Is this what I signed up for?

5 Replies

Is this in the Desktop app?  If it is the desktop app, does the title bar say "Spotify Premium" or just "Spotify?"  If, since you've purchased premium, you've not logged out and back in to the client, you may need to do so.  Spotify may not see your upgraded account status unless you log back in.  If this doesn't work, you may need to contact Spotify support for help sorting out your account.

Hi Izelaya,

There's a couple steps I'd like you to try here.

First could you restart the application and sign in with your Facebook email and password.

If you're still not receiving your Premium, please try changing your Facebook password and then sign in with those new details.

I'm having this problem too on desktop. I tried your suggestion and it didn't work.

If you're still not receiving your Premium service, please fill out our Contact Form so we can take a closer look at your account.

You can find it by going to 'Contact' at the bottom of this page.

Thanks. I've done this already. I hope they reply as they didn't for my last inquiry, which was when I tried to buy premium and couldn't (at least according to your site) and then discovered that it did go through when I checked my e-mail. My mobile work but still see the ads on desktop.

Suggested posts