Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

ATTENTION INDEPENDENT ARTIST...Share your Artist Page or Playlist Here, Lets Support Eachother!

ATTENTION INDEPENDENT ARTIST...Share your Artist Page or Playlist Here, Lets Support Eachother!

Hey Spotify Community and Users.

If you are an artist and looking to share your music and ALSO SUPPORT OTHER INDEPENDENT MUSICIANS, Please share your Artist page and/or Playlist here. I will do my best to promote and share any material that I like and hopefully YOU can do the same. We All Need Eachother in this World, Lets Be A TEAM!   My link is Below, Post yours in the comments and reach out! 

spotify:artist:48afzOwytw5ojLAfPPTVeG

TyDro
2 Replies

Hey there @TyDro,

thanks for posting !

Please make sure to post in the right section on the "Music Chat" and not in the help boards as this isn't an help thread.

Have a great week 😃

Hi!

All the algoritms and "making money-concepts" makes it so hard for us artists to actually reach out.
But here is a project I've been working on lately.

<iframe style="border-radius:12px" src="https://open.spotify.com/embed/playlist/3a03fU7Uu4HkN02IxAvZYE?utm_source=generator" width="100%" height="380" frameBorder="0" allowfullscreen="" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; fullscreen; picture-in-picture"></iframe>

Suggested posts