Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Ability to Delete Radio Stations

Ability to Delete Radio Stations

Hi! I'm from Perú. I wish someone could help me. I forgot i had two accounts, one that i entered through my e-mail and another used by facebook. The problem started when i got premium but it automatically activated from the account i didn't use (the one o forgot and i thought it didn't exist). I've already canceled it, but i want some help to fix another problem. My facebook acount and my email account are both  associated to the same e-mail, and now that i wanna suscribe to premium with de facebook acount (the one i actually use) but  i am afraid that spotify charges to the another accout again, because both are with the same e-mail. 

I tried to change e-mail adress in spotify but the tutorial, it doesn't work, it just let me change the password, and im not looking for that. I'll be waiting for your answers.

best regards,

3 Replies

Hey @Annelui,

You should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you merge both of your accounts within 24 hrs. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to support@spotify.com and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank for answering my doubts, i've already filled the form, i hope to have
luck

thank you very much

best regards!!! 😃

You're welcome. Let me know how it goes. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts