Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Abonnemont gekündigt, trotzdem wird Geld per PayPal eingezogen

Solved!

Abonnemont gekündigt, trotzdem wird Geld per PayPal eingezogen

Hallo,

Ich habe bereits zum zweiten Mal mein Premium Abo auf der Spotify Seite gekündigt und jetzt wurde zum zweiten Mal mein Konto belastet und das Abo einfach verlängert.

Das ist meiner Meinung nach eine riesige Frecheit, wenn man schon damit wirbt, jeden Monat kündigen zu können!

Ich will mein Geld zurück!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

I'm sorry for replying in English, but most of the users here understand English.

If I've translated your message correctly, you say you cancelled your premium subscription for the second time, and that you got charged for the second time after cancelling.

I would like to ask you to get in touch with Spotify's Customer Support team. They are able to cancel your subscription properly.

You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

Spotify aims to reply within 24 hours.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

I'm sorry for replying in English, but most of the users here understand English.

If I've translated your message correctly, you say you cancelled your premium subscription for the second time, and that you got charged for the second time after cancelling.

I would like to ask you to get in touch with Spotify's Customer Support team. They are able to cancel your subscription properly.

You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

Spotify aims to reply within 24 hours.

Ich hatte 2 kostenlose Accounts und trotzdem wird seit 4!!!!!! **bleep**ing!!!! Monaten Geld von meinem Paypal Konto abgezogen. Da ich leider auf dieser dummen Seite keinerlei Kontakt finde, steht nun der nächste Betrag an.

Wenn ich nicht innerhalb von 1 Tag eine Antwort erhalte, gehe ich zum Verbraucherschutz, weil das eine riesen Schweinerei ist! Das sind 40 Euro. Ich bin sogar Student und müsste noch nicht mal die 9,99 im Monat zahlen, sondern weniger! Ich bin so sauer und keiner Antwortet híer. Muss ich mich erst bei Twitter anmelden, damit man endlich meine Kontodaten löscht?! Und wenn ich noch einmal eine Email bekomme, wo drin steht, dass ich die Antworten auf der Homepage finde, dann werde ich mit rechtlichen Schritten vorgehen!

Spotify.jpg

Hallo

Ich habe auch gekündigt und mir wurde auch das Geld per Paypal einfach mal abgezogen.
Ich hab das Gefühl das man das garnicht kündigen kann. Es Nervt total.
Hat es jetzt endlich geklappt?
Ich finde auch leider keinerlei Kontaktdaten dazu.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Suggested posts