Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

About a playlist not showing

About a playlist not showing

On my Spotify for Artists page, there was a playlist thats been generating 100s of listeners per month suddenly disappeared. Also was the top playlist on my spotify page in the discovered on section. The playlist is active. Here's the link https://open.spotify.com/user/36eukt9axolu1fjz0ovfv0p15/playlist/5f5B5RPLGOhi2VNFyc3rKj?si=G6EFpV9eQ...  

Follow me
6 Replies

Hey @VjTown, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

With the latest update Spotify changed the layout of a the artists profiles within the mobile apps and those playlists can't be found there, however they're still available in the Desktop apps so the the playlist is still there.

However, if you don't like this change I’d suggest starting a new thread in the Community Ideas Exchange.

This’ll allow users, Stars, and Moderators to vote and comment on it.

Thanks! 🙂

Loxer, Thanks for responding. All the other playlists are still there in image below from my about page on Spotify. The playlist I am talking about in the opening post was at a 150 plus listeners, It brought alot of fans to my page. It was the top playlist for my band. Now its gone.  But the playlist is still active. I'm it didnt go from 150 plus listeners to zero in one day. If you can help figure this out, I would be very appreciated.Screen Shot 2019-01-16 at 11.59.57 AM.png

Follow me
Screen Shot 2019-01-16 at 12.04.04 PM.png

Hey @VjTown,

Just to confirm, a playlist in your Artist Profile has disappeared on it's own right?

Please let me know 🙂

Yes, The playlist that is gone, I was getting close to 200 listeners. It's still live too.

Follow me

Hey @VjTown,

Thanks for letting me know 🙂

In this case, if you are an artist, I'd recommend reaching out to Spotify for Artist support as they can help you more about this playlist disappearing.

Have a nice day 🙂

Thank you

Follow me

Suggested posts