Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Abroad 408

Abroad 408

Hi, I have my acc signed to Sweden, but for now I am living in costa rica for about a year. I can't change the country because I still use my Swedish bank, but would very much like to continue to listen to music. It worked for a couple of months but now 408 came to visit me.

Thank you for help!
4 Replies

Bhuma - Looks like your most recent payment has failed here. Unfortunately, we can't really see why, but you'll need to resubscribe to get it going again. Make sure you use your Swedish card, otherwise you'll be a little stuck.

Very jealous though, Costa Rica looks amazing.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Will do! Thanks for your support Sam. I'll post ye a telepathic coconut

hey sam can u help me out in my posy.. i'm cinimon stix and mine is about not being able to use spotify because of country change. i visited New Jersey and there is where i created both my Facebook and Spotify account. I live in the U.S. Virgin Islands and three weeks later it is saying that my adress doesnt match my profile and my profile is not allowing me to change it. u can read more about my problem in my post.

AND IF YOU DO REPLY I HOPE DONT REPLY IN THIS POST REPLY IN MINE

CinimonStix101 - I've just replied to yours. Please refrain from double posting - we will get to you.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts