Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Acc Hacked via facebook

Acc Hacked via facebook

I am a premium user and today when I logged into spotify I checked out downloads of several French songs being made by my application on the Iphone, strangely there was a photo of two people and the account name had changed (it was previously my login, which is linked to my -mail). Now my account is called "Killian Guessoum", a username that actually exists and is linked to a facebook account that is not mine. However, my spotify account has existed since 2015 and is not tied to any facebook account. The problem is that by the inability of the spotify I can not change anything if the account was created by facebook, which was not the case, but that seems to be the error. I CAN NOT CHANGE MY ACCOUNT, I CAN NOT USE MY NAME TO BE ABLE TO BE IN MY ACCOUNT REGISTRATION AND THERE IS NO HOW TO FOLLOW, WHAT THE F** IS THIS ?!

1 Reply

Hey, @Dofin -

That's not cool! I suggest following the guide here as soon as possible: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_help/someone-has-gained-access-to-my-accoun...

After contacting Spotify, if you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and the support team will be able to help you out.

Thank you 🙂

Suggested posts