Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Access denied reach max offline devices for download?

Access denied reach max offline devices for download?

Plan

Family Premium

Country

Canada

Device

PC, Samsug note 3

Operating System

window 10

My Question or Issue

I can't download my local files. It said i had reach max offline devices for download so the access had been deined can some one reset my offline devices??

5 Replies

Hey @lprrn-d_jkm6,

Welcome to the community!

You can remove an offline device by going to the Offline devices list and clicking REMOVE next to a device you'd like to remove, or you can click REMOVE ALL DEVICES to reset them all.

For more information, I'd recommend taking a look at the "I need help with my downloads" support article.

Let me know if you have any questions. Happy listening 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I tried every thing. Even re download both device. clear off line device. The local files just wont download. it sit in gray download and just showing waiting to be download forever long.

This morning was fine till my sd card was removed from my phone. Original i had it install on to my sd card. But now it just wont work no matter what. Need help on this.

Hey @lprrn-d_jkm6,

Have you tried performing a clean reinstall?

If you're still having trouble, make sure there’s enough free space on the device’s memory (Spotify recommends at least 1GB). Also, make sure you're always trying to download over a WiFi connection instead of using mobile data.

Keep me posted 🙂

NoahSpotify Star

I had just did the reinstall both devices. Still does the same thing. it the music that is original on my computer wont download. Like the one i convert to mp4 and sitting in my music files unable to download that to the mobile. It works before. But now every time i tried to download the playlist those ones wont download at all. But on the pc it will play it. Really odd.

Hey @lprrn-d_jkm6,

It sounds like there's a communication issue between your PC and your phone. Please check the following:

• Your PC and mobile must be connected to the same Network/SSID and Spotify should be running on your PC.
  • You have the latest version of the Spotify app installed (on both devices).
  • You're logged in to the same account on both your desktop and your mobile or tablet.
  • Your device's firmware is up-to-date. 
  • In your router settings, check that UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) is enabled.
  • Make sure that Windows shows your network as private and not public.
  • Set exceptions for Spotify in any firewall or internet security program. If you are unsure how to do this, temporarily disable them.
  • Check that you haven't already hit the limit of 3,333 downloads per device or 9,999 downloads across all devices.
  • If you are using a wifi network outside of your home, there is every chance that the protocols used by Spotify for downloading are blocked.

Keep me posted 🙂

NoahSpotify Star

Suggested posts