Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accidental subscription, can I get a refund.

Solved!

Accidental subscription, can I get a refund.

Hi,

My wife accidentally purchased a subscription for my account, because I was logged into Spotify on her computer. Can I cancel the subscription for my account and get a refund so that she can get a subscription for her account. Alternatively, could you transfer this subscription to her accout? We're using the same credit card.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @nfgnfg and welcome in the community!

Refund requests get reviewed by Spotify staff members so if you want to ask for one, use the contact form. Simply follow the right steps until you come across a bright green button "I still need help" . After you fill in the form and send it, should you receive an automated mail directing you back to the help pages, please make sure to reply to it even if it's a no-reply.

Hope this helped!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello @nfgnfg and welcome in the community!

Refund requests get reviewed by Spotify staff members so if you want to ask for one, use the contact form. Simply follow the right steps until you come across a bright green button "I still need help" . After you fill in the form and send it, should you receive an automated mail directing you back to the help pages, please make sure to reply to it even if it's a no-reply.

Hope this helped!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts