Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accidentally Deleted All Songs in a Playlist

Solved!

Accidentally Deleted All Songs in a Playlist

It took nearly a year for me to collec those songs and I tried to combine 2 playlists. I thought I added the songs into my other playlist. However, I hit delete button but could not see those songs in other playlist and could not get back them by UNDO.

I feel awful. The playlist recovery does not work because I didn't delete the playlists. Is there anything I can do about it?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Then you should contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form.

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Pressing Ctrl/Cmd+Z should had undone the deletions...

Anyway, I suggest you submits an online contact form; and someone at Spotify can restore them for you.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Hope it helps!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Unfortunately ctrl+z did not work to restore. I tried several ways but they just disappeared 😞

Hello @gozcan83, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Try this tool: https://www.spotify.com/account/recover-playlists/

Let me know if it worked 🙂

Hello @

Good luck!
BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

Then you should contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form.

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

Suggested posts