Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accidentally deleted entire playlist. now only 1 song remains

Accidentally deleted entire playlist. now only 1 song remains

Hi,

I had a playlist called "awesome songs." Today, I added a song to it, and I realized my entire playlist was gone. Please help! 

8 Replies

Aw crap! Yeah i dont think there's much anyone can do. Try hitting up the spotfy people. Maybe they can recover your playlist... Otherwise, you'll have to remake the entire playlist...

Hi!

Who should I reach out to and how can I contact them? I would very much love to have my old playlist back.

Look for them in the community topics. Their names have the spotify logo on the left. Like this one http://community.spotify.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/31. I'm sure she'll help you out the best she can! 🙂

Please check how to recover deleted playlists in this topic.

something is wrong with my spotify account. Last night, I went and re-added for hours all my songs. This morning, i logged back in on a different computer and NOT A SINGLE SONG IS LISTED! (I had a playlist called bazinga)

HELP!

@leelij wrote:

something is wrong with my spotify account. Last night, I went and re-added for hours all my songs. This morning, i logged back in on a different computer and NOT A SINGLE SONG IS LISTED! (I had a playlist called bazinga)

HELP!

Do they still show up on the computer you made the playlist on? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yes, the "bazinga" playlist I made appears on the computer that I made it on. All 560ish songs.

When I go sign on from another computer, the "bazinga" playlist only shows 50ish songs. When I tried sharing the "Bazinga" playlist to another person, they only see 50ish songs as well.

On a similar related note, I realized that another one of my playlist does the same problem. On one computer it shows all the songs. On another computer, it never even loads.

Can you try copying the tracks from the broken playlist, into another playlist moving at most 100 tracks at a time? 

There is a reported issue when copying large numbers of tracks (332+) with playlists not going into sync with the Spotify servers. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts