Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accidentally removed family member

Solved!

Accidentally removed family member

Hello, I accidentally removed my wife from our family plan. Meanwhile she changed her password and she got the free plan (because she was already removed from our family plan). Is it possible to add her to our family plan again without lose her data (saved music & playlists...)? Thank you. Peter

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there!

Thanks for asking, ofcourse you can add them back. Just head over to spotify.com and after logging in using the family plan manager account you will find an option to see your premium family, add her back by sending her the invite and once she clicks on it and enters the address, there you go! She will be moved from free to premium plan with all her playlists, artists and liked songs as they were. Make sure to claim the family invite using the account you want to add.

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there!

Thanks for asking, ofcourse you can add them back. Just head over to spotify.com and after logging in using the family plan manager account you will find an option to see your premium family, add her back by sending her the invite and once she clicks on it and enters the address, there you go! She will be moved from free to premium plan with all her playlists, artists and liked songs as they were. Make sure to claim the family invite using the account you want to add.

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts