NEXT STEP

Account Can't be Accessed

Account Can't be Accessed

Plan: Free

Device

PC, Tv Listening

My Question or Issue
Hey Community, 
I'm struggling because it looks as though my father changed his account when trying to assist his cousin set up his account. My father's e-mail (*snip*) is now no longer associated with his current account, although he only logs in via Facebook and that is the e-mail listed. 
Now instead it's his cousin's e-mail being entered every time he tries to log in. All the facebook information on that app is correct, I've removed the app from FB as well. I've also tried to log in directly but it says the user name is both not associated with an account and also in use so the current account can't be updated. I'm in a pickle and I'm using my account to post because his account e-mail goes nowhere because it's the incorrect e-mail address. 
Please let me know if there's anything I can do to assist him, at this point we just want to delete all these accounts and start again because it's blocking him every-which-way. 
Thank you! 

<Community Rock Star - removed personal info>

1 Reply

Hey there 
@mpelude!

I’d recommend reaching out to Spotify for more help with this. You can find some more info here on how to do this. I hope this helps!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts